Dear WBSA Players,
Wells Branch Soccer Association and Avila Creative Soccer teamed up again to provide skills training at Avila's nearby climate-controlled synthetic grass facilities. Sample a fun and unique approach to training and learn the fundamentals of creative soccer.
With the Avila-WBSA collaboration, any registered WBSA player can take advantage of the following training sessions at no additional cost:
1. Avila Soccer Spring Semester Training
• Up to 2 training sessions per week
o 1 Age-appropriate Small Group Class once a week
o 1 Specialty Skills w/ Shooting Mechanics Class once a week
1. Avila uses Mindbodyonline to schedule classes. All players must have their own account to schedule classes. *Families with more than one child need to have separate accounts for each sibling. For more instructions on creating an account, visit avilasoccer.com/products/classes/instructions.
2. Click on the following link to “purchase” Avila’s Winter Break Camp. Don’t worry, you don’t actually purchase the camp, a coupon code is provided to get it free (the WBSA committee will email the code separately)
3. Starting December 19th through January 3rd, each player is able to schedule up to 2 classes each day (1 Age- appropriate Small Group Class and 1 Specialty Skills w/ Shooting Mechanics Class)
• Age-appropriate Small Group Classes are bracketed as follows: Ages 4-7, Ages 8-11 and Ages 12-16. Players may not train in an older age group, players will be turned away if they show up to sessions other than their own.
We look forward to seeing you at our facilities soon. Yours in sport,
Coach Eryck Avila
*The Winter Camp bonus is offered in the spirit of collaboration and is not intended to be applied retroactively by any eligible WBSA players who may have purchased our winter camp already. For complaints WBSA should have clients contact Avila directly to be invited to other exclusive limited-time only Avila programs as our guest.